Saturday, December 6, 2008

Luke meets Santa


So we headed out to Farmington today for Holly Days with the little man dressed to kill in his fabulous snow suit Grammy found at the resale shop in Northville - $13! (Go Grammy!) He reminded me of the little boy in Christmas Story - " I can't put my arms down!!!" He was so toasty in there I kept him in his PJ's underneath!


It was so beautiful in the snow and Luke was such a great sport about it. He had the "thinking man" look on his face wondering what all that white stuff was falling from the sky. Mom, Dad and Grandpa were so amazed by how good he is when in a new situation. It's like he just sits back and takes it all in.


Grandpa was there with his professional camera taking FABULOUS pictures while everyone watching was so completly enamored by Luke's beautiful big brown eyes and infectious smile. He looked at Santa like - "okay - who's the guy with the beard?"
We stopped at Starbucks, had a little treat then headed home. Little man got a bit tired and hungry so he slept and sucked down 7 oz and looked like the angel that he is. I swear, I have never known love like this - I am more in love with that little boy everyday. When we go in and check on him in his crib at night all sound asleep on his knees with his little bum up in the air - I just want to crawl in there next to him and cuddle all night long!

No comments: